- April 13th, 2015
- 0 Comments
PennDOT is announcing an overnight closure and a single-lane restriction on I-376 (Parkway West) in Scott Township and Rosslyn Farms, Carnegie and Greentree boroughs, Allegheny County, will occur tonight Monday night, April 13 weather permitting.
Outbound (westbound) I-376 will close to traffic from 10 p.m. tonight through 6 a.m. Tuesday morning between the Greentree/Crafton (Exit 67) and the I-79 (Exit 64A) interchanges. Traffic will be detoured.
Posted westbound detour (between Greentree and I-79)
- Outbound (westbound)
- Motorists will exit I-376 at the Greentree/Crafton (Exit 67) interchange
- Bear left to north 121 towards Crafton
- Turn left onto Mansfield Avenue (Route 3062)
- Turn left onto Noblestown Road (Route 50)
- Noblestown Road becomes East Main Street
- Turn right onto Jane Street
- Jane Street becomes Mansfield Boulevard
- Mansfield Boulevard becomes West Main Street
- Follow West Main Street to I-79
- Take the ramp to northbound I-79
- Follow northbound I-79 to I-376
- End detour
Additionally, single-lane restrictions will occur in the inbound (eastbound) direction during the same time frame. Crews will conduct barrier replacement, shoulder reconstruction and bridge rehabilitation work. A release will be issued for closures and restrictions for the remainder of the week when the schedule has been finalized.
Motorists can check conditions on major roadways by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 700 traffic cameras. 511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.
Photo credit: WTAE.com